Terms and Conditions for User Generated Content
Thank you for considering this request! By responding to our request in any affirmative manner including replying with a hashtag supplied by Roth Cheese (a Ã¢â‚¬Å“SubmissionÃ¢â‚¬Â) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You grant Roth Cheese, its representatives and employees (“we” or “the Company”) the right to use and publish photographs taken of you, your name, your testimonial, and your likeness (the “Images”) in the print, online and video-based marketing materials and other publications of the company for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to, promotional materials, advertising, Internet, social media activities, press releases, and other public relations activities perpetuity.
By making or agreeing to a Submission, you promise the following:
- You are 18 years or older.
- If children are depicted in the Image, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the Submission.
- You own or otherwise control the rights to your Image and any and all elements thereof.
- You have the rights from any and all third parties appearing in such Image to use their names, images or likenesses and any other third-party-owned elements as necessary in and as part of your Image.
- Your Image does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- You will indemnify the Company (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) for any third party claims related to the above representations.
- You authorize the Company to make derivative works from the Images and use them for any such purposes, without compensation; provided, however, that the Company shall be under no obligation to use the Images for any purpose.
- You waive any right you may have to inspect or approve our use of the Images and/or our marketing materials.
- You further waive any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to our use of the Images.
- You release the Company from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the Images.
- You further release the Company, its employees, officers, directors, stockholders, contractors and affiliates, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of any marketing materials, from liability for any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the CompanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s use of the Images.
This release constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with regard to this matter and supersedes any and all other agreement, statement, representations, and understandings, whether made verbally or in writing concerning the subject matter hereof.