An easy vegetarian, make-ahead side dish for any potluck or bbq. This fiber-packed side salad is filled with fresh veggies, aromatic herbs, and creamy feta cheese.
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 - 15 oz white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 3 oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt to taste, and cracked black pepper until emulsified.
- In a large bowl mix together drained beans, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil-lemon mixture until well coated. Top with more feta cheese before serving if desired.