Your new potluck go-to. This easy watermelon feta salad comes together in minutes and feeds a crowd. Pair it will all of your favorite grilled items!
- 6-8 cups watermelon cubes, cut into 1’’ inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 tbsp agave
- In a large mixing bowl add in watermelon cubes, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese, mint leaves, basil leaves, olive oil, lime juice, and agave and mix together and toss gently to combine all ingredients.