- 1/2 cup ( of 8-oz. tub) garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 6 eggs, divided
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
Microwave cream cheese spread in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec. Add 5 eggs; whisk until blended.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese mixture; top with 1/4 cup feta. Cook 5 min. or until center of frittata is almost set. Slip remaining egg onto top of frittata; sprinkle with remaining feta, then thyme.
Broil 4 inches from heat, 4 to 5 min. or until egg white is set and yolk is cooked to desired doneness.