A hearty, healthy taco salad that is perfect for easy weeknight dinners. Simply made in just 20 minutes and filled with bold flavors that will satisfy everyone's taste buds.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp low sodium taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup water
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ avocado, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- ½ cup cream cilantro dressing
- 3oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- Heat medium skillet on medium heat. Add in olive oil and ground turkey. Break up the ground turkey with a wooden spoon and cook for 6-8 minutes until just cooked through and browned. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and water. Mix together and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Divide romaine lettuce, red onion, avocado, and black beans into two large bowls. Drizzle ½ of the creamy cilantro dressing onto each salad. Top each bowl with ½ ground turkey mixture and top evenly with feta cheese crumbles.