An easy vegetarian, make-ahead side dish for any potluck or bbq. This fiber-packed side salad is filled with fresh veggies, aromatic herbs, and creamy feta cheese.
- 2 cups cooked couscous, cooled
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup freshly chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cook couscous according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add cooled couscous, peas, parsley, almonds, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, and kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir salad together and serve at room temp or place in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.