The best spring flavors in one bite! This hearty spinach salad is great when you’re craving fresh juicy berries and pairs perfectly with creamy feta cheese.
- 8 oz baby spinach leaves
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 6oz cubed grilled or rotisserie chicken breast
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- Add baby spinach leaves to a large platter. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Top spinach with sliced strawberries, chicken pieces, pecans, raspberries and feta cheese crumbles.
- Toss salad together and drizzle with more vinaigrette if desired.