This make-ahead, healthy vegetarian breakfast is perfect for on-the-go mornings. These fluffy feta egg cups are customizable with any of your favorite veggies and can be made ahead and stored for three days in the refrigerator.
- Olive oil
- 12 whole eggs
- 3 oz fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 3 oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Dip a small paper towel into a bit of olive oil and grease silicone muffin cups and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs until all yolks are cracked and frothy. Add the spinach, feta cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cracked black pepper to the eggs. Folk until ingredients are well combined.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture halfway up each muffin crevice. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing and serving.