Your favorite restaurant classic just got a mega flavor upgrade! This classic caesar salad is studded with tangy feta cheese and topped with a juicy seared salmon filet. An instant, easy dinner classic.
- 2-4 (4) oz salmon filets
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons, lightly chopped
- 3 ounces Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- Sprinkle salmon filets evenly with kosher salt and cracked black pepper on each side.
- In a medium, non-stick skillet, add olive oil to the pan and heat on medium-high heat. Place the seasoned salmon filets skin side down into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Salmon will be medium-rare. Cook for an additional 2 minutes on each side for well done.
- In a large bowl add romaine lettuce, croutons, feta cheese crumbles, and caesar dressing. Toss salad together and divide into 2-4 portions.
- Top with seared salmon filets and extra feta cheese crumbles before serving.