- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp. Greek vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust(2 inch)
- 1/4 cup tightly packed arugula
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
Heat oven to 450ºF.
Toss vegetables with 1/4 cup dressing; spread onto rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30 min., stirring after 15 min.
Spread pizza crust with remaining dressing; top with roasted vegetables. Place crust directly on middle oven rack.
Bake 10 min. or until edge of crust is golden brown. Top with arugula and cheese.