Mexican street corn salad (also known as esquites!) is getting a fresh tangy take with feta cheese. Tangy, creamy, and perfectly zesty. This corn classic is the ultimate summer side dish.
- 5 cups canned corn, drained
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- Chili powder
- Hot Sauce
- In a large bowl add corn kernels, mayonnaise, melted butter, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and feta cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Serve salad with a sprinkle of chili powder, extra lime wedges, feta cheese, and hot sauce if desired.