- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbsp. ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. tzatziki
- 12 slider buns
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup small roasted red pepperstrips
Heat oven to 450ºF.
Mix turkey, tomatoes, parsley, garlic and 1/2 cup cheese just until blended; shape into 12 (1/2-inch thick) patties. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 8 to 10 min. or until done (165ºF). Meanwhile, combine remaining cheese and tzatziki; spread onto cut sides of buns.
Fill buns with burgers, spinach and peppers.
Two sliders per serving.