- 4 ears corn on the cobin husks
- 1/4 cup whipped salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel back husks from each ear of corn, leaving them attached at base. Remove and discard silk; rewrap corn with husks.
- Place corn in large pot of cold water; let soak 10 min. Meanwhile, mix dressing and lime juice until blended.
- Drain corn. Grill 15 to 20 min. or until husks are lightly charred and corn is tender, turning occasionally.
- Unwrap husks; drizzle corn with dressing mixture. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.