A new take on the Greek classic. This Greek salad is studded with fresh vegetables, drizzled with a bold Greek vinaigrette, and made hearty with garbanzo beans and crumbles of feta cheese. Serve as a side with grilled meats or as a main dish for two.
- 8 cups chopped romaine or greens of choice
- ½ cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3-4oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- On a larger serving platter, add romaine lettuce in a thin layer.
- Top evenly with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion slices, kalamata olives, and garbanzo beans, and drizzle evenly with greek vinaigrette.
- Top with feta cheese crumbles and a few turns of fresh cracked black pepper before serving.
- Optional, serve with extra dressing on the side.