- 2 oblong flatbreads (4 oz. each), cut crosswise in half
- 1/4 cup sliced drained marinated artichoke hearts, with 1 tsp. reserved artichoke marinade
- 1 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Place bread pieces in single layer on baking sheet; brush with reserved artichoke marinade. Top with cheese, tomatoes, artichokes and olives.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through.
Top with onions and parsley.