Try a new twist on burger night with these fun feta turkey burgers. Topped with creamy tzatziki, tangy feta, and a juicy turkey patty.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup tzatziki, homemade or store bought
- 4 tbsp crumbled Athenos Feta cheese
- 4 Brioche hamburger buns
- Divide the 1 lb of ground turkey into four equal patties. Indent each center of the patty with your thumb and sprinkle both sides evenly with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Add the olive oil to a medium cast-iron skillet and heat on medium heat. Place the patties into the skillet evenly and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until an internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Spread about 1 tbsp of tzatziki onto one side of the bun, top with lettuce, a burger patty, red onion slice, and 1 tbsp of feta cheese crumbles. Top with the other half of the bun and serve.
- Sliced red onion