- 1 tub (8 oz.) Reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1/2 small lemon, seeded
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 large thin wheat snack crackers
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and garlic; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
Cover with peppers and onions. Drizzle with oil; top with feta.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through. Squeeze lemon over dip. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.
2 Tbsp. dip and 11 crackers per serving