- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- Ã‚Â½ cup [2.75 oz] halved grape tomatoes
- Ã‚Â¼ cup [1.75 oz.] cooked fresh corn kernels
- Ã‚Â¼ cup [1.375 oz.] ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. [.875 oz.] chopped avocados
- Ã‚Â½ cup [3 oz.] sliced radishes
- 1 cup [-/4 oz.] loosely packed baby spinach leaves
MixÂ lemon juice, oil and honey in 30-oz. jar. Top with remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
RefrigerateÂ up to 24 hours.
ShakeÂ jar to evenly coat ingredients with lemon juice mixture just before serving.