A simple, bold salad perfectly served on its own with pita chips or alongside any of your favorite grilled meats and shish kabobs.
- 4-5 vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 3oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Pita bread slices or chips, for serving
- In large bowl mix together diced tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt, and cracked black pepper until well combined.
- Serve at room temp or chilled. Can be served with pita bread/chips as an appetizer or served as a side salad.