If you love simple, flavorful, savory breakfasts this recipe is IT. Pesto and feta cheese crumbles are a flavor match made in heaven all topped on a crispy piece of your favorite toast.
- 2 tbsp store bought pesto
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 slices bread (cooks choice), toasted
- 2oz Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Heat a small non-stick fry pan over medium-low heat. Add in pesto and spread into a thin layer.
- Crack two eggs into the pan over the pesto and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites have set and the yolk is cooked to preference.
- Toast slices of bread and top eggs with feta cheese before serving.