Bold, creamy, flavorful and oh so easy! This simple feta alfredo will be your next weeknight dinner staple.
- ½ lb fettuccine pasta noodles
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 8oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 6oz Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese, plus more for topping
- ½ cup chopped Italian parsley
- Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil and cook pasta noodles according to package instructions for ‘al dente’.
- Heat a medium saucepan on medium heat and add butter. Once the butter has melted add in minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add whipping cream, whisking occasionally and bringing to a simmer. Once cream is simmering add in feta cheese crumbles and whisk together until combined.
- Drain pasta noodles and coat with sauce. Top with chopped Italian parsley leaves and extra feta if desired.