This must make side dish of summer just got a fresh twist! Swapping in tangy feta slices will give this salad a zingy new flavor profile!
- 3 tomatoes, sliced in ¼ inch slices
- 1 -8 oz Athenos feta cheese block, cut into squares
- 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Balsamic glaze, optional for drizzling
- Layer slices of tomatoes, feta cheese, and basil leaves in alternating rows on a serving platter. Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle on kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Optional: drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.