Everything is truly better with feta! Step up your classic breakfast sandwich flavors with creamy feta crumbles.
- 1 everything bagel, lightly toasted
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs, scrambled (see directions below)
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp Athenos Chunk Feta Cheese
- Cut everything into halves and lightly toast (or toast to your preference).
- In a small non-stick pan add olive oil and heat at medium-low. Lightly whisk two eggs and then pour into a heated non-stick pan. With a rubber spatula, slowly and gently begin to turn the eggs over until they have cooked. Remove from heat and season with a sprinkle of kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
- Top toasted bagel, top with slices of bacon, eggs, avocado slices, and feta cheese crumbles. Cut down the center and enjoy.