A flavorful and bold omelet that is easy to make with fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp crumbed Athenos Feta cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a small non-stick skillet add in 1 tsp of olive oil and heat on medium heat. Add in chopped spinach and season with a pinch of kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Cook spinach for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Remove spinach from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe the nonstick skillet clean with a paper towel. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat. Add in whisked eggs. Let the edges of the eggs slightly set and pull them away from the pan with a rubber spatula. Lightly swirl the pan to let the liquid eggs reach the sides of the omelet pan.
- Once the omelet is mostly set, sprinkle in the wilted spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese. Fold the omelet in half and sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish.