- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. (about 1/2 of 1-oz. pkg.) taco seasoning mix
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, toss meat with taco seasoning mix until evenly coated.
Add meat to skillet; cook 5 to 6 min. or until done, stirring frequently.
Spoon meat down centers of tortillas; top with remaining ingredients. Fold in half.