An easy and flavorful pasta salad perfect for potlucks, parties, and having on hand for easy lunches.
- 1 lb bowtie pasta noodles
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 8oz chunk Athenos Feta cheese, cubed (or 1 6oz crumbled Athenos Feta cheese)
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1-2 cups Italian dressing
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add pasta noodles and cook according to package directions for an al dente noodle. Drain and rinse the pasta with cool water.
- After the pasta has drained well add into a large bowl with red onion, cucumber, feta cheese cubes, grape tomatoes, basil and 1 cup Italian dressing until noodles and veggies are well coated. Taste test for dressing and add in more to adjust to taste level.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerated.