An easy, yet beautiful appetizer that is made in minutes! Serve these up with champagne as a quick party appetizer for any holiday.
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 6oz container Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced + more for garnish
- Preheat to 375 F.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into 9 squares each. Take each square and press into each center of a baking muffin tin.
- Fill each dough cavity with 2 tsp of cranberry sauce, 1-2 tsp of feta cheese crumbles and ½ tsp of minced rosemary.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until puff pastry is puffed and golden brown. Top with a small sprig of fresh rosemary for garnish before serving.