These chicken fajita tacos are a healthy, veggie-forward version of your classic taco night recipe! Top with plenty of feta and cilantro.
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled Athenos feta cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet add 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add in the thinly sliced chicken breasts and saute for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add in remaining tbsp of olive oil and the bell pepper and onion slices. Cook on medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes or until veggies are tender. Add the chicken slices back in with taco seasoning and ¼ cup of water. Stir together and heat on medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to marry together.
- Serve chicken with warm tortillas and top tacos with feta cheese crumbles and chopped cilantro.