A light, summer pasta dinner made with fresh cherry tomatoes, sweet basil leaves, and lots of tangy feta cheese for the perfect bite.
- ½ lb of long pasta noodles (spaghetti, fettuccine, angel hair, etc)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup pasta water
- ¾ cup crumbled Athenos Feta cheese
- Basil, for garnish
- Heat a medium skillet on medium heat and add in 3 tbsp of unsalted butter. Once the butter has melted, add in the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the tomatoes have burst their juices. Add in garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add pasta noodles and cook according to package directions for an al dente noodle. Reserve one cup of pasta water and drain the remaining noodles.
- Add noodles to the burst cherry tomatoes along with a cup of reserved pasta water. Stir noodles together with tomatoes for 1-2 minutes on low heat until the noodles are well coated and the sauce has thickened a bit.
- Serve pasta in bowls and top with 1-2 tbsp of feta cheese crumbles and fresh basil leaves before serving.