This refreshing grain side salad is perfect when you want a heartier side dish. Great served alongside grilled chicken kabobs or topped on a green salad.
- 1 cup bulgur, uncooked
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
- 4 oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- Place bulgur in a medium bowl. Add boiling water and stir together. Cover bulgar and let sit for 30 minutes. Fluff bulgur with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl add cooked bulgur, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, mint, red onion, and Greek vinaigrette dressing. Mix together lightly and top with extra feta cheese before serving