Step into cozier recipes with this now classic, viral baked feta pasta. Tangy, creamy and wholesome flavors in every bite.
- 8 oz of dry pasta noodles (such as penne or bowtie)
- 1 pint of mixed cherry tomatoes
- 1 8oz block Athenos Chunk Feta Cheese
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the cherry tomatoes into a medium-sized oven-safe casserole dish. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil, kosher salt, and cracked black pepper. Add the block of feta to the center of the dish. Turn the tomatoes and feta a few times to coat with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake tomatoes and feta for 30-35 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst their juices.
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook the pasta. Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil and cook pasta noodles according to package instructions for ‘al dente’. Drain the noodles and add to the cooked tomatoes and feta.
- Add in the garlic and half of the basil leaves and toss everything until well coated. Serve warm with extra basil to garnish.