Chocolate Hummus

Chocolate Hummus


The healthier dessert everyone’s been waiting for! Steamed chickpeas are mixed with cocoa powder for a sweet combo everyone will devour. Available in an 8 ounce resealable container.

Ingredients: Chickpeas, water, organic cane sugar, sunflower oil, olive oil, cocoa powder processed with alkali, sea salt, nisin (a natural preservative). Contains no dairy. Processed in plant that processes sesame.

Nutrition Facts: SERVING SIZE 28g (2 Tbsp), Servings Per Container 8, Amount per Serving - Calories 80, Total Fat 4g (5%DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 35mg (1%DV), Total Carbohydrate 10g (4%DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (5%DV), Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 6g (13%), Protein 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%

  • Hummus

Perfect for

  • Dessert
  • Kids lunches

Find Chocolate Hummus Near You

Where To Buy