This light and refreshing salad is giving mega spa-menu vibes. Perfectly paired with salmon, chicken, and tofu for a flavorful vegetarian-driven side dish.
- 8 persian cucumbers
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 oz Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- ⅓ cup shelled, roasted pistachios, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh herbs of choice (mint, basil, parsley, cilantro, chives), chopped
- Kosher salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Place the seeded side down on a cutting board and smash with a spatula or the back of the knife. Add cucumber slices to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, white balsamic vinegar, and olive oil until smooth. Drizzle vinaigrette over cucumbers and toss together. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the cucumbers to marinate.
- To the cucumbers add feta cheese crumbles, chopped pistachios, and chopped herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve cold or at room temp.