Glazed, sweet, bright and tangy roasted butternut squash. The perfect winter side dish for braised short ribs, roasted chicken or pork tenderloin.
- 1 Butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Athenos Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and add butternut squash cubes. Drizzle with olive oil, kosher salt, and a few turns of fresh cracked black pepper. Toss together and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and fork tender.
- Drizzle butternut squash with maple syrup or honey and fresh minced rosemary. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until glazed and golden.
- Transfer butternut squash to a serving platter and top with dried cranberries and feta cheese crumbles.