This strong, flavorful feta dip is perfect for serving poolside or at your next potluck. Serve alongside pita chips and your favorite fresh veggies.
- 2 6oz Containers of Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt, more to taste
- Add feta cheese crumbles, jalapeno, garlic, red onion, olive oil, and kosher salt to a medium mixing bowl or food processor.
- Mash mixture together with a fork or blend on low until a semi-creamy consistency has formed.
- Serve with pita bread, pita chips, or sliced cucumbers.