Spicy Three Pepper Hummus

Spicy Three Pepper Hummus

DESCRIPTION
NUTRITION FACTS

Kick it up a knotch! Made the Greek Way – simply and with respect for the ingredients. We blend fresh chickpeas, tahini, and garlic mixed with bell and jalapeno peppers for the smooth, creamy, flavorful hummus you know and love.

Ingredients: Chickpeas, water, red and green bell peppers, high oleic sunflower oil, tahini (sesame), jalapeno peppers, salt, contains less than 0.5% of citric acid, dried garlic, spice, sorbic acid (preservative), guar gum, paprika (color). CONTAINS SESAME. KEEP REGRIGERATED.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 TBSP (28g), Servings Per Container 7, Amount per Serving - Calories 50, Total Fat 3.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat (0g 0%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugar, 0%DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 10mg (0% DV), Iron .5mg (2% DV), Potassium 70mg (0% DV).

  • Hummus

Perfect for

  • Bagels, Wraps, Burgers
Where To Buy

Find Spicy Three Pepper Hummus Near You

Where To Buy